To most people smell isn’t just a fragrance, food or surrounding; it evokes a memory. This experience offer a chance to make your very own fragrance with our gorgeous blends from all over the world. We will talk you through our base, middle and top notes, teach you to layer them and advise on how much of each blend to use that you choose. Informative, fun and sensory, this is an exquisite journey to stimulate your nose and mind. Whether you like something lighter for day or a stronger, more sensual fragrance for the evening, we will guide you so that your personality appears in the atomiser!
There are several experiences to choose from, so whether a well deserved treat as an incentive for staff or a more competitive apprentice style resulting in pitching to our looky-likey Lord Sugar, we will get your creative juices flowing with the chance to make a unique fragrance that no-one else has. Many of our clients have designed a fragrance for their company looking at how colour, branding and its industry can evoke its own fragrance too – a nice twist to the sweet smell of success!
What do I need to know?
- We always discuss your requirements first so that we can offer the right event for you and to meet all your needs. Nothing is cast in stone – we like finding solutions not problems.
- Anyone can take part though we are more cautious with asthmatics and anyone that has high allergy repercussions, but happy to discuss at time of booking and there are normally ways around this
- We are very versatile and have carried out experiences from 6 – 500 people in a day, please discuss options
- We can operate this activity anywhere in the UK, subject to venue suitability
- This works well as a stand-alone event or part of a rotation with other activities
- Anywhere with tables and chairs works best
- Suits all ages and just as popular with men as women
- Upgrade options with a talk by a Head Parfumier
“Be sure to wear a good cologne, a nice aftershave lotion, and a strong underarm deodorant. And it might be a good idea to wear some clothes, too.” George Burns
- Event manager / Parfumier
- Professionalism, smiles, enthusiasm and passion
- £10m public liability
This activity is great for:
- Team building
- Product launches
- Family days
- Road shows
- Fund raising
- Private parties
- Client entertaining