Target sports do really hit the spot when it comes to providing a competitive team building element. We own and run a number of target sports to include air rifles and pistols, archery, crossbow, axe throwing and catapults.
In our experience, we love target sports as not only do they give the opportunity for guests to try something they may never have done before but it’s literally a level playing field for employees or clients. We absolutely love it when we discover that the quietest member of the team shines on the day with hidden sniper skills. It’s also a fabulous link with themed events such as Wild West, or 007 Spy themed event. We can provide a wonderful day accompanied with a country manor house, green wellies, tweed and afternoon tea.
What do I need to know?
- Always discuss your requirements first so that we can offer the right event for you to meet all your needs
- Discuss the land available and ensure that safety is paramount. Set guidelines in terms of space and age will apply
- Ensure versatility – we have entertained groups of 6 to 600 in a day so please discuss options
- Operate this activity anywhere in the UK, subject to sufficient space and surface
- Can add a number of activities to this event along with fly fishing, dog handling, duck herding, birds of prey, off-road driving, ferret facing or tractor driving
- Smart gazebos, bunting and quality equipment
- Full instruction from experienced instructors
- £10 million public liability
- Full event management from start to finish (then we add you to our Christmas list)
This activity is great for
- Corporate entertaining
- Team building
- Themed events
- Fetes and carnival experiences
- Family days
- Road shows
- Private parties
- Fund raising events