The future is here. Okay, it may not be quite as exciting as Marty McFly’s hoverboard but I think you would agree that it’s pretty darn close.
We will hold your hand (not too tightly) and help you take your first experience with this amazing personal transporter known as the Segway. Once you are confident, then trust us, you really won’t want to get off.
This activity is fun as a one-off event for an hour, as part of an active event or as an added team building activity with a competitive twist. These environmentally friendly machines can be used in so many formats. For larger groups, then we would recommend adding more activities from our kit.
Talk to us about using your land at your chosen venue or if you are stuck for space, then we would be delighted to help with our venue finding service.
Our friendly instructors will set up a course to gently introduce you to our Segway experience. With excellent instruction, we will make sure that you are completely happy before we let you free to release your hidden Segway skills.
What do I need to know?
- We always discuss your requirements first so that we can offer the right event for you to meet all your needs
- Restrictions apply, you will need to weigh a minimum of 7 stones and a maximum of 18.5 stones to take part and we recommend that you are a minimum height of 1.35 metres. This activity is not suitable for pregnant ladies or those with existing health conditions such as a bad back, as the off-road nature of this activity may aggravate your condition
- As a single activity we would recommend no longer than an hour for a group of up to 15
- For a larger group, we can offer a slightly longer session with a competitive edge
- We are very versatile and have entertained groups of 6 to 600 in a day – please discuss options
- We can operate this activity anywhere in the UK, subject to sufficient space and surface
- Grass, astroturf or concrete surfaces are fantastic for this event
- Safety wear
- Smart gazebo
- Coned course
- Amazing instructors with looks and personality, who put your safety foremost
- Group photo
- Trophy for the winning team
- £10 million public liability
- Full event management from start to finish
This activity is great for:
- Staff entertainment
- Team building
- Active events & days
- Product launches
- Fêtes and carnival experiences
- Road shows
- Birthday parties
- Fund raising events