Mini Land Rovers
We challenge you not to fall in love at first sight with our mini replica Land Rovers. At a quarter of the size of their parents, these vehicles are not to be confused with any of the model cars that can be bought off the high street. With glass fibre body and steel chassis, these cars can really pull their weight – literally.
Our mini replica Land Rovers can be driven around an outdoor course, which is quite an experience and can set up on any suitable outdoor terrain, making it the perfect addition to festivals, community events, family fun days and private parties.
The cars can be driven by anyone able to reach the pedals – nobody will feel left out – and very young children can sit as passengers alongside older children or adult drivers. Built to British and European safety standards for peace of mind, along with a remote cut-off facility.
What do I need to know?
- We always discuss your requirements first so that we can offer the right event for you to meet all your needs
- Anyone can take part as long as they can reach the pedals and can be joined by a sibling or an adult if they wish (we would recommend they not exceed a weight of 18 stones)
- We are very versatile and have entertained groups of 6 to 600 in a day – please discuss options
- We can operate this activity anywhere in the UK, subject to sufficient space and surface
- Grass or concrete surfaces are fantastic for this event
- Land Rover replicas
- Smart gazebo
- Off-road course to include a ramp and obstacles to challenge your young drivers
- Amazing instructors with looks and personality, who put your safety foremost
- £10 million public liability
- Full event experience management, from start to finish (and then we add you to our Christmas list)
This activity is great for:
- Product launches
- Fetes and carnival experiences
- Family days
- Road shows
- Private parties
- Fund raising events