A Global Agency
We received a call from our client who is a global agency wishing us to venue source, design, create and deliver their annual summer staff party for employees that worked at a number of their offices, spread across the Southern area of the UK.
Numbers would be in the region of 350-400 guests and the location would need to be within a specific region which was centrally placed and easily assessable for all to get to and with good road connections to the M1, M25 and M4.
The day would be themed, with activities to entertain and food and drinks included.
- The venue had to be large enough to hold 350-400 guests but needed great outdoor space for activities.
- This was our second year running so we had to beat our last success!
- A free bar was being provided by the client so we were looking at low to no corkage charge.
- The budget did not warrant exclusive hire of a hotel as no guests were staying overnight.
- Activities were to suit all ages, abilities and for both men and women.
A colourful wonderful Rio themed event which was held within the World Cup date range (June 2014).
The chosen venue had a huge on-site permanent marquee and waivered any corkage charge, it has extensive lawns and was a perfect location for them with ample parking.
We provided a full line up of football and Brazilian themed activities including:
- Beautiful Rio carnival feather girls welcome in colourful costume
- Steel pan band workshops
- Beat the pro football challenge – can you score?
- Cocktail workshops with themed football cocktails from around the world (Pele’s masterclass & Baggio’s magical kicks)
- Inflatable human table football – 5-a-side
- Football tables / pub games
Our evening entertainment included:
- Guinness World Record holder Dan Magness performed his football freestyle amazing skills along with our 10 piece Samba Band
- Steel pan performance
- Brazilian dancers showcase and join in session
We ran our own bar with staff and free flowing drinks along side an amazing all inclusive cocktail bar.
We themed the venue to bring colour and flair to the night – Brazilian style!